Friday, May 24, 2013

New Legendary Rule is LEGEN ...



... DARY!

Now that we've got that out of our system. Let's talk about the new rule. For all the deets you can go here. If, like me, you prefer the tails, then you need to read this article.

I for one am super excited about this rule update. One of my favorite cards from back in the day was 

Clone Vesuvan Doppelganger

and its pal Vesuvan Doppelganger. But they just didn't work with everyone's favorite creatures. You see on the playground we all knew that the best creatures were legendary. And who could argue:

Arcades Sabboth

Just pure awesome. Well except for

Barktooth Warbeard

But you get the idea. Anyways you couldn't clone those guys, everyone would just die. Now that has been fixed. When I play my clone on your

Gisela, Blade of Goldnight

I get to keep it. As the spirit of clone has always intended. In fact we used to play that way back on the blacktop. And this leads me to another point. Blue shouldn't have the ability to destroy creatures. And clone did exactly that. With the importance of Legendary creatures on the rise (thanks* commander) now more than ever blue could dip tap into something it just shouldn't have. Ever.

So I say bravo wizards. BRAVO! Finally coming around.


PS: That update to indestructible was badly needed as well.
* that was a sarcastarix if you couldn't tell

No comments:

Post a Comment