Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All Quite

So we've been a little quite here. The reason is that 2/3 of the contributors were on vacation. But don't worry even when on vacation we are still playing magic.  Fat stack takes up a small amount of space and you can spring it on anyone without warning.


PS: That blue cup contained one of the worst cappuccinos I have ever had.
PPS: Not my first foreign experience playing magic. I bought some cards in Zuerich back in 2007. My favorite card was vampire bats, with thought stone coming in a close second.

VampirfledermäuseGedankenstein

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much of a foreign language one could learn strictly from magic cards. I suspect that it would be unbalanced vocab, able to accurately warn an innocent bystander that a banshee was flying overhead but unable to ask where the bathroom is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just depends on how lucky you get. For instance Flusshuepfer, is Stream Hopper. And Hopper = Toilet. But maybe not in german.

    ReplyDelete