Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearthstone Arena Walkthrough: Shaman - game 6

Welcome back everyone. I have taken a hiatus from this series but we're gonna finish it off. I recorded a full run as a shaman and have been going through each step:


There's now been quite a while since I started this so my thoughts may have drifted. We left off with a record of  4-1. The deck was bit crazy (not crazy good, just crazy) with 4 swamp oozes, 2 rockbiter weapons and 2 fire elements. Let's go...

 It was tough mulling away the best card in the deck, but i need to get to six. Could have kept the flametonge.

 Got some really good early stuff here. and a sweeper to play towards. should go nice against the hunters rush strategy. however the axe is tricky because i have to trade life to use it.


 all i can really do is totem or ooze. let's start the beats


 he coins out a random beastie

 It's got 4 toughness so I can remove it with axe + rockbiter, but that feels a little much so I just go to his face

 he makes a dude and the race is on

 hmmm bloodthirst. gonna be tough for him to win this race

 i elected to make a weapon and put the rest into his face

 he comes back with a really sweet removal spell. he probably should killed my totem first then used it, but whatever. it worked and his dude killed my totem.

 fortunately I rolled up another spell totem making the bolt lethal on his dude

 he tracks

 and worgens

here's what it looked like on my turn

 I went with totem and ooze.

 Bam! multi-shot number 2

 and a hero power

 look at that a worgen of my own. so far things are going  so so. I'm not pulling ahead but he's not doing anything strong either.



 he comes back with a juggler

 and a keldon warlord

 there we go. that's a card!  We could drop the Flametongue and bloodthrist and get in for 14, dropping him to 2 then finish him off with the axe next turn.

 but i apparently chose to play it a little less aggressive. Trading for a creature and bringing him down to 9

 He trades away my Flametonge

 and drops a couple weak dudes



 and another dude. Bummer for him i've got a bloodthirst.

 Hmm, again super close but not quite.

 I play out my hand except for the rocketeer and bring him down to 1.

 He plays an irrelevant card

 and another irrelevant card

and another irrelevant card. Wooot

W 5-1


wow, the amount of forensics I would have to do to really give a good recap is quite substantial. if you see a misplay throw up a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment