Friday, April 4, 2014

You ever have one of those games where it's just not going your way?

You ever have one of those games where it's just not going your way? Well I just did. I'm a Paladin in the arena, the deck is kinda scattered, a couple trusilvers and a bunch of taunt and those 5/6 for 7 that gain you 6 life. You get the idea. Anyways I'm up against this Hunter and here's where we're at about 10 turns in.






I managed to run him out of cards. Bummer that I've got that stupid draw card in my hand. Anywhoo I can totally kill the giant this turn if I want to but I'm not sure. There is a big game hunter in my deck and maybe I can take a hit and then top it. I'm not sure. This is tough but I can probably manage.

I wind up taking the hit from the 8/8 and don't draw an answer so I have to kill it with my dudes. Then the next turn I draw the big game hunter! Awesome. And then the game settles down. I've got the card advantage (he has no cards), I've got 12 power on the board and he has nothing. But I'm at 6. Three of his turns and I'm dead. But I've got like 4 cards in my deck that gain me 6 life so I just need to hit one.

My opponent shoots me down to 2 and then drops a secret and  ... a gg. Man I hate that. I had outs. I wanted so bad to win. And then I drew junk. Lose. Ugg.



No comments:

Post a Comment