Friday, March 7, 2014

Hearthstone Arena Walkthrough: Shaman - game 4

welcome back. time for game 4. side note: i think the best way to capture a game is to take two screen shots on your own turn, one at the start and the other at the end. then you shoot every card the opponent plays.

 Mirror match time. Well I got now two drop so I keep a 3 and hope for the best. Looking back on this mulligan I'm not sure if it was right. You can really shoot yourself in the foot with overload, but the coin helps.

 not much action in that draw. pass.


he drops a totem, i draw a totem.

 bam, mirror match for real
 he also whiffs on turn 3, sweet.
 I draw a 3 drop and elect to play my Wolves, with a coin ready for next turn.

 Ahhh he was holding it all for a twilight drake.
 I draw another flametongue totem. But with my taunters I decide I'm on the beat down.


1
 He swings in with his drake and drops a couple dorks! sweet. no card value for my opponent.
 Hmmm tasty tasty bloodlust. I could get in for 17 this turn. probably too soon.
 Powered up lightning storm time, how can I not. I know there are a lot of options, but that's gotta be the way to go.
 Especially when you hit it all! Game Over. At this point it doesn't matter what he does.

 Ooooooooo I'm shaking in my boots. That's a good card.
 I'll just drop more dudes.

 Ooooo another good card.
 But that's all she wrote.
Do you see it?

W 3-1

No comments:

Post a Comment