Monday, March 24, 2014

It seems like every other post I read about MTG recently has been about crack-gate. So I figure we should chime in. If you are not familiar you can check out some coverage of the story over here: uproxx coverage of crack-gate.

There was a lot of anger directed at the production of the montage and in particular Brian Kibler

yes that brian kibler

wrote a blog post that explained the "fat-shaming" aspect of the crime. The fact that he entitled his blog post "Cracks int he Community" (lol, well done) notwithstanding. I never made the connection between ass cracks and weight. I always thought it was a plumber thing. Or maybe a hygiene thing.

Recently uproxx posted am image of sign on the storefront of tournament center.

magic gathering odor


And that's what I'm saying. Seriously we should not have to say, "cover up your ass crack". Perhaps everyone needs to rewatch Basic Intergluteal Numismatics

No comments:

Post a Comment