Friday, June 28, 2013

Standard DGM - Deck Tech

So this is the build I'm working on in Standard. It has all the usual Naya characters. Experiment one has fallen out of favor with me and I'm now going the in the Edel Approved Avacyn's Pilgrim

Avacyn's Pilgrim

Without further ado:

Hasty-Raid
4 x Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 x Voice of Resurgence (super lame)
4 x Strangleroot Geist
4 x Boros Reckoner
3 x Loxodon Smiter
3 x Restoration Angel
4 x Ghor-Clan Rampager
4 x Thundermaw Hellkite

4 x Domri Rade
2 x Selesnya Charm
2 x Mizzium Mortars

22 Lands - 4 each of the WGR shocklands, 4 each of the WG and RG M10 lands, 2 forests


Ideas: Hellrider, more haste, flinthoof boar. I think 3 resto is right, Loxodon Smiter is the worst creature in the deck, lol?


1 comment:

  1. The important part is that you feel sufficiently shamed about adding the Voice.

    It looks like a solid powerhouse of a deck. I guess that's what kills me most about trying to be creative: almost everything pales before the fury of Loxodons, VoR, Reckoners etc. They're just so ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete