Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Marshall_LR on Sealed Pool Construction

Our Dear Leader today takes on the basics of Sealed deckbuilding in today's article on the mothership: How I Break Down My Sealed Pool

There is nothing earth-shattering included, but it is a great primer for anyone just starting limited play.

Obviously in a massively-multicolor format (like Ravnica) this sort goes out the window, but for Core set and my guess for Theros as well, this will be a good start.

If you are interested in my (offline) organization for a Return to Ravnica Block Sealed pool, check out the graphic below. First, I remove all the chaff (just like Marsh), then I lay out these 15+ piles, with potential splash cards sticking out sideways from each pile.
Still haven't figured out how to make this work on MODO


1 comment:

  1. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information.
    new driveway cost Wellington

    ReplyDelete