Friday, August 23, 2013

Frederik's First Magic Game

Michael and I were planning on getting a little fat stack Magic action on over lunch last week. But then his entire office decided to join for lunch. What ensued was a multiplayer game with five players, one of whom had never played before. Check out this action!


It was super fun. I remembered hating multiplayer magic because of the politics angle but the game was still a blast. It was also very useful for teaching. I was surprised to learn that. I thought teaching the game would be a debacle with so many players but it worked just fine. Basically I was able to talk the new player through what the other people were doing on their turns. The game kept moving along and there was time to teach! I recommend this approach.


But you probably want to know how the game turned out. Well I was absolutely crushing it. I managed to bounce my Trostani's Summoner and replay it for extreme value.

Trostani's Summoner
Take a look at the board it produced.


However this is multiplayer and what is good is actually bad! I was the first to lose. 


ps: blogger does not recognize "multiplayer" as a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment