Friday, June 10, 2016

From the Vault: Jed's 1998 deck

One nice thing about digital media is being able to save all of your folly in one form. For me, it's the excel copies of my variously mutating white/blue core deck. Interestingly, this isn't a total disaster.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/classic-1998-sky-deck/

Okay, it's a bit of a disaster. That's a lot of double-mana in the white knights and the counterspells while rocking 6 sources of colorless.

Let's all take a brief moment to chortle at the main board of not just Disenchant but also the 'enchantment wrath' of Serenity. Enchantments are serious business and have NO PLACE against me good sir.

Serenity Disenchant

Remember this was back when the most powerful enchantment was, jesus, Unholy Strength? Clearly I wasn't having any of that.

Also I miss my four Tundras and original Mishra's Factory (I had each season!) RIP my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment